Reed Learning Institute (RLI)
At Reed Integration, Inc., we are passionate about furthering the disciplines of both project management and systems engineering. This is evidenced through our continued support of both PMI® and INCOSE. The net result of our passion is exhibited in our training programs, already recognized as leading programs in industry. Even more so, it shows in the students who complete our classes, and return to tell us how much they are able to apply what they learned the very next day on their job. It also shows in the students who elect to pursue advanced education in these subject areas after completing our certificate programs.
Bring any or all of these courses to your company as a customized course, certificate program, executive overview, or implementation workshop.
Acquisition and Contract Management
Our Contract Management Training includes:
- Contract Types, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Acquisition Requirements Roadmap Tool
- Cost/Price Analysis
Our Systems Engineering Training includes:
- INCOSE ASEP® / CSEP® Certification Prep
- Professional Certificate in Systems Engineering
- Customizable Courses in Systems Engineering
Our Project Management Training
- PMP® Certification Prep
- CAPM® Certification Prep
- Professional Certificate in Project Management
- Customizable Courses in Project Management
Our Program Management Training includes:
- PgMP® Certification Prep
- Professional Certificate in Program Management
- Fundamentals of Program Management
- Project Portfolio Management and the PMO
Reed can customize courses for
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Configuration Management and Control
- Requirements Elicitation and Management
- Project and Systems Integration
Reed Integration is a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
Reed Integration has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. As a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)., Reed Integration, Inc. has agreed to abide by PMI established quality assurance criteria.
PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.