Systems Engineering Training
Reed offers a wide variety of Systems Engineering classes which can either be held in-house, off-site, or at one of our esteemed partners' locations.
At Reed Integration, Inc., we are passionate about furthering the disciplines of both project management and systems engineering. This is evidenced through our continued support of both PMI and INCOSE. The net result of our passion is exhibited in our training programs, already recognized as leading programs in industry. Even more so, it shows in the students who complete our classes, and return to tell us how much they are able to apply what they learned the very next day on their job. It also shows in the students who elect to pursue advanced education in these subject areas after completing our certificate programs.
The following details are from INCOSE regarding CSEP Certification:
Certification Value to YOU as a Systems Engineer
- Formally recognizes your Systems Engineering capabilities
- It is a discriminator that can aid in obtaining your next job
- Can provide a competitive advantage in your career
- Provides a portable Systems Engineering designation that is recognized across industry
- Furthers your professional development as a systems engineer
- Participation in continuing education indicates your commitment to personal development
Certification Value to YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Formally recognizes the Systems Engineering capabilities of your people
- Certified systems engineers can be a selling point and a discriminator for your proposals
- Can be used as part of the hiring and promotion process
- It encourages employee participation in continuing education
- Provides an independent internal and external assessment
- It is a tool for promoting professional competence
INCOSE CSEP Certification
To find out more details about INCOSE certification, please visit INCOSE's website.
Once you get the training you need, Reed will help you implement the action plan with customized solutions and staff augmentation.
Bring any or all of these courses to your company as a customized course, certificate program, executive overview, or implementation workshop.