Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation Training
Are you seeking certification in Project Management? The Reed Learning Institute's PMP® Boot Camp Exam Prep Course is designed for busy project managers who want to earn their Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification…FAST. This Boot Camp satisfies the 35-hour formal project management training requirement by PMI® necessary for PMP® certification, and will get you certified! Guaranteed!*
Why Get a PMP®?
"PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries."(PMI.org)
For more about the PMP® Certification, Click Here
Learn from the Best
Reed instructors are PMP® certified, have extensive real world experience, and are skilled in utilizing a variety of learning techniques in teaching students with diverse academic and cultural backgrounds, interests, needs, and abilities. All Reed delivered courses are fully vetted through a comprehensive quality assurance program, consistent with protocols established through PMI® as part of the R.E.P. program.
Examples of such criteria are:
- All courses are taught by experienced, PMP® certified professionals.
- Subject matter experts involved in course development prove qualification through demonstrable expertise in the requisite field.
- The course outline / syllabus has been submitted and approved by PMI® for use.
- All courses have been designed by PMP® certified individuals, and have been subjected to review and approval by other PMP®s in the organization.
- A substantial change of 25% or more of course content requires resubmission of a new course for approval by PMI.
Reed Integration is a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) Learn More
Reed Integration has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. As a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), Reed Integration, Inc. has agreed to abide by PMI established quality assurance criteria. PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Reed PMP® Exam Project Management Success Sheet
- Rita Mulcahy's PMP® Exam Prep, Eighth Edition
- PMP®Certification Student Binder with printed copies of all course slides
- Transcender® Test Preparation and Exam Simulation Software
- Reed 35 Hour Professional Development Unit (PDU) Certificate
Reed's PMP® Prep Guarantee!
The Reed Project Management Training for PMP® is one of the best exam prep courses in the industry, and as a result, the effectiveness of the course is guaranteed. If a student does not pass the PMP® Exam after completing the Project Management Training for PMP® Certification course, the student may sit through the next Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation Training course at no cost. In addition, the instructor will review the student's exam score and develop a study strategy to based on improving the student's low scoring areas of the exam and thereby ensuring future success.
The Following Requirements Apply
- Students must attend all 35 hours of the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation Training course.
- The student must take the exam within thirty (30) days of completing the course, and provide a copy of the dated exam score sheet to Reed by fax or mail.
- Students qualifying to retake the course may enroll for free in any Reed Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation Training course offered during the six months following the date shown on the student's exam score sheet.
- In order to avoid being charged for replacement materials, students retaking the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation Training course in accordance with the requirements noted above must bring the materials and books provided to them from their original course session.
Contact Reed today for more details about how to register for an upcoming class.