We build things right
Reed Integration is your trusted partner to deliver mission-critical project management solutions. Our precise execution is relied upon to control schedule, cost containment and sustainable long-term profitability and growth. Sometimes our clients require fast-track schedules or unique customized deployment. RII will work with your organization to deliver short-term successes and build on project management best practices that ensure performance through earned value management.
Reed’s certified management and leadership foundation is built on providing specialized and talented Project Management Professionals (PMPs), certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Project managers have specific experience overseeing a wide variety of projects from DoD, DoE, DHS, NASA, and commercial industries.
Our Project Managers Are Customer Advocates
Successful implementation of project management methodology and development is a collaborative process. Together we develop the specific detailed project plan to align with your strategic goals.
Both our management and technical team work with you to build a project management office that is functional yet flexible to fit your company's unique needs. Reed’s project management teams are well-equipped with in-depth knowledge--to build things right, throughout the entire project life cycle—and to apply the right tools, templates, and models to bring your company to the next level.
Our Team Members Have Earned A Reputation For Service Excellence
Through collaboration, mentoring, and training, Reed’s team of PMP consultants work with you to refine and enhance your existing methodologies and provide guidance through continuous project management support. Our trusted professionals develop mentoring relationships with our clients to focus on critical project activities and adopt structured methods. As needed, Reed develops custom workshops and training programs in deploying project methodology plans.
- SharePoint Virtual Collaboration Solutions
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Management
- Earned Value Management
- Scheduling (MS Project, Primavera)
- Project Office Startup
- Project Management Methodology Development
- Troubled Project Recovery
- Process Improvement
- Cultural and Change Management
- Document Management
- Lean / Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Achievement of targeted, customer-specific results
- A repeatable process to plan, organize and control the complex and diverse activities of modern projects so that the project is completed as successfully as possible, notwithstanding the risks involved
- Establish and manage the involvement of project stakeholders
- More efficient management of limited resources while honoring preconceived constraints (scope, time and budget)
- Reed’s Project Management process follows standard Project Management Institute convention and is DoD, DoE, and NASA compliant
- Formally documented, scalable approach
- Defined set of success criteria for performance, cost, and schedule objectives
- Documented user requirements, supported by leadership / stakeholders and integrated with program / project decision points
- Stringent planning and organization, with smart decision making
- Improved / enhanced customer satisfaction
- Better efficiency in delivering services
- Competitive edge
- Improved flexibility
- Targeted team development and growth
- Enables a project to be swiftly initiated, and delivered on time, within budget, and meeting all performance requirements.
- Staff Augmentation - Experienced PMP Certified Project Management Professionals
- Mentoring (on-the-job training) for Project Managers
- Project Management Process Development or Customization
- Third-party, OCI Free Independent Project Process Assessments
- In-Depth Project Management Team Training (1, 2, and 3 day classes)
- Senior Leadership Project Management Training / Executive Risk Workshop (4 or 8 hour classes)