SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG) is an Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity, multiple-award contract (MAC) vehicle. All task orders under the contract fall under two categories, Engineering Support Services and Program Management Support Services, which are further divided into 23 functional areas. The Government estimates approximately $5 billion of services will be procured per year via task orders issued under the SeaPort-NxG MAC. The MAC has a five-year base period of performance with an additional five-year ordering period option.
Why use SeaPort-NxG?
Benefits for the Program Manager
- Automated Process - No more chasing paper trails through your office; no more chasing approving officials through the building.
- Decreased Administration - Cut the amount of time you spend on administrivia with contractors. All administrative interaction takes place on SeaPort.
- Single Point of Administration - You do everything in SeaPort, from drafting a Statement of Work, to submitting a request for funding, to reviewing proposals, to awarding and administering the contract.
- Evaluate and award in real-time - Contractor information and feedback from a NAVSEA Contracting Officer are immediately available; you always have the latest pre-award status.
- Significant Cost Reduction - Decrease cycle time by automating and disciplining the approval cycle; leverage our buying power by using NAVSEA Multiple Award Contracts.
- Duty Free Shopping – SeaPort provides all services without the 3-5% pass through tax associated with GSA.
- Lower Acquisition Costs – All SeaPort contracts have already agreed to terms and conditions that include a transition to performance-based statement of works and guaranteed savings.
- Comptroller Participation – SEA 01 has been included in the development of SeaPort and has committed to a three day turn around on all funding documents.
- Dedicated Resources – SEA 02 has designated a special SeaPort branch dedicated to all of your SeaPort acquisitions.
- Local Access – The SeaPort office is a part of NAVSEA, no need to MIPR funds or coordinate with outside Commands or agencies, such as GSA.
- Issue Resolution – An Issue Resolution Desk has been developed to facilitate resolution of problems relating to performance, delivery of services, and other contractual issues.
Benefits for the Contracting Officer
- Supplier Management - Readily available information about contractors, including small & disadvantaged business status, master contract information, project web sites, and points of contact information.
Benefits for the Contractor
- Marketing Assistance - Complete contact information of all NAVSEA professional services contracting and project office resources. Automated processing of your feedback.
- Reduced costs - electronically transmit "signed" proposals with verified date/time-stamping.
- Direct Access to NAVSEA Ombudsman - quickly contact NAVSEA authorities with your concerns on a particular contract issue.
Benefits for all Users
- Organizational Learning - View success stories and innovative contracting applications; send e-mails straight to those highlighted in the story.
- Contracting and Program Resources - Full library of resources; learn of upcoming events.
- Orientation to NAVSEA's SeaPort™ Office - the SeaPort™ overviews serve as an orientation for persons new to services contracting. Learn about NAVSEA's SeaPort™ Office, formerly the Support Services Acquisition Program Office (SSAPO).
- Comprehensive Security - NAVSEA and CommerceOne resources have been applied to assure information security commensurate with the risk associated with use of SeaPort™ for acquisition, collection, storage, and dissemination of information.
SeaPort-NxG Service Areas
The SeaPort Next Generation Contract (SeaPort NxG) provides for Engineering and Program Management Services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON).
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
Ask A Question
SeaPort-NxG Key Personnel
IDIQ Program Manager
Jon Bell | Vice President
SeaPort-NxG Contracts Manager
Becky Reed, President & CEO
Prime Contractor: Reed Integration, Inc
CAGE Code: 3CX78
Period of Performance
1/2/2019 – 1/1/2024
Option Period: 1/2/2024- 1/2/2029
Contract Ceiling: $5.0 Billion
SeaPort-NxG Ordering Community
Naval Sea Systems Command, (NAVSEA)
Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWAR)
Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
Military Sealift Command (MSC)
Strategic Systems Programs (SSP)
Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
Office of Naval Research (ONR)
United States Marine Corps (USMC)
Reed has a DoD Secret facility and a DCAA audited cost accounting system
Official SeaPort Site
SeaPort Program Management
Team With Reed
Are you looking for that highly skilled, responsive, small business to partner with? As a woman-owned small business operating in the Federal Sector, Reed Integration, Inc. understands the many benefits of strategic partnerships.
A teaming arrangement increases the competitive edge by allowing companies to pool capabilities with those of others and focus the contracting officer’s attention on combined core capabilities. Reed Integration, Inc. is interested in teaming with small, mid-size and large companies that possess complementary strengths.
We're an Engineering Services Company with innovative management and technical processes that have allowed us to become a recognized leader - more nimble and efficient than larger companies.